Turn your old blazer into a vest!

July 15, 2016


 I was searching for that perfect vest for quite some time. I didn't find the one that 
I would actually  like. Finally decided to turn my old blazer into a vest. 
I think it turned out great. Overall, it's such a classic piece that should be in every woman's wardrobe.  I am pretty sure that I will wear it a lot. 














                                                                 


                                                                    Top/Glasses - Zara
                                                                    Pants - Humana Vintage
                                                                    Shoes - Mohito

You Might Also Like

4 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good idea! It's such a nice update on an old blazer

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are gorgeous! Very elegant outfit!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts