All black

September 11, 2017


Sweater - Rosegal
For more >>>> knitted blouse
Pants - United Colors of Benetton
Shoes - Zara
Bag / Earrings - H&M

Recently I received two items from Rosegal.com 

First piece - long striped t-shirt. You can see it in my previous post - here. Honestly If I could I would choose a different color combination, something more neutral. But oh well...Other than that I really like it and would wear it for sure. Quality - really good. Absolutely no complaints about that. 

Second item - black sweater. This hugs You like a glove....LIKE A GLOVE!! sorry..too excited..haha. Anyways, peplum details are just perfect. Also I love how it wraps on the top. Material is great. The one thing that I didn't like are threads which are sticking out in maybe four different places. I bet You can see it in pictures below. I have to admit, if I had to choose between these two items ...This black one is a winner. Such a fun piece for the beginning of autumn.  

Each item was under 14 $.















 




You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts