Wrap shirt // Vintage bag

August 29, 2017


How do You guys feel about vintage shopping? I, personally, love it. But, let's be honest here, vintage shopping requires time and patience for sure. For me, it's totally worth it. That little joy and excitement when you find your perfect vintage piece that you have been looking for. That's exactly what happened to me when I found this bag and that wrap shirt.  

Wrap shirt >>>> One of the things which amazes me about vintage stores is the quality of some of the clothes. I mean...you can actually see that they have put serious effort in it. It's been around 2 years since I've bought this wrap shirt. I can't stop wearing this..hahaha. It's so effortless, casual, comfortable, and just makes your whole outfit. I am sure it will last me long time!

 Bag>>>> I am obsessed..I can't. I love the pattern, love the wooden handles. I really like that you can easily turn it to a clutch. It's just great. Actually more than great. So unique! 



















You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts