London part 2 / Christmasy look?

November 22, 2016


Hi!
EN Well I felt kinda Christmasy with this outfit. Maybe because of the green sparkly skirt, which is just a perfect reminder of Christmas. I paired it with this Zara blouse and I think these puffy sleeves complements the bottom of the skirt really well. Since I really like dainty jewelry I decided to add a simple gold necklace too. And of course some photos from London:)

Sveiki!
LT Galbūt dėl blizgančio sijono, o gal dėl žalios palaidinės plačiomis rankovėmis kuri tiesiog susilieja su sijonu... Vienaip ar kitaip, nemeluosiu, jaučiausi šiek tiek šventiškai. Na ir kas dar geriau tinka prie žalios spalvos ir mano eglutės įvaizdžio jei ne auksinės detalės? Todėl pridėjau labai minimalią grandinėlę. Na ir, žinoma, dalinuosi keliomis nuotraukomis iš kelionės:)


















You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts