Flower embroidery

November 26, 2016


Hi! 
EN I am so into shirts like this. Especially when they have such a beautiful embroidery. It is easy to dress it up or dress it down for that casual look. This time I paired it with leather skirt and black booties for a bit edgy look. You can find this shirt on Zaful.comI was so surprised when they wrote to me!  Because I wanted to make an order myself even before that. Honestly, the price for the quality that you get is pretty amazing. I already have a few items from this website and I absolutely love them. Personally, I would recommend to check out their bombers, blouses and sweaters. Because the selection is great and the quality didn't disappoint me. 
You can find the blouse HERE  
Sveiki!
LT Šiandien apie marškinius. Didelis Taip siuvinėtiems marškiniams! Ypač gėlių raštams. Labai labai gražu! Šį kartą marškinius derinau prie odinio sijono ir juodų aulinukų. Juos galite rasti apsilankę Zaful.com  Truputėlį nustebau, kai gavau pasiūlymą bendradarbiauti, kadangi pati jau ketinau šį bei tą įsigyti. Galiu atvirai pasakyti, kad tikrai nenusivyliau rūbų kokybe, siuvinėjimai tikrai labai dailūs bei tvarkingi. Rekomenduočiau apsilankyti šiame puslapyje, jei ieškote šilto megztuko, bomperio ar siuvinėtų marškinių. Taip pat, kainos ir kokybės santykis tikrai super. 



















You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts