Boho vibes

October 05, 2016


Hey!
Sunny and warm beginning of October....
To be honest, orange is definitely not one of my favorite colors. But somehow in autumn season it works perfectly. Since it was so warm this weekend, flowy top seemed like a good idea. And it sure was! For me, Boho style is not only for summer season. You can incorporate it to your autumn wardrobe. This top with oversized sleeves and ruffles gives me those boho vibes. I'm not even going to lie, it is kinda fun to play around with those sleeves too. 

Top - H&M
Shorts - United Colors of Benetton
Coat - Vintage
Bag/Rings/Shoes - H&M




You Might Also Like

3 komentarai (-ų)

  1. Beautiful coat and blouse:) I'm in love with this outfit:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan orange colour too. But that coat look amazing! Beautiful photos :)

    Anita,
    http://anitasdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts