Puffy skirt / Fall favorites

October 19, 2015

Happy Monday everyone!! 

EN Autumn is in the air....So I'm sharing two of my favorite pieces for this fall - Zara coat and this puffy skirt. Firstly, I think coats like these are a must. It's so feminine, elegant, classy and will never go out of style. Talking about this skirt....Firstly, it was really cheap. I bought in Humana Vintage store in Vilnius. I just couldn't leave it there not only  because of the price ( 4 euros) but I probably wouldn't find it again.

Also want to mention and say huge THANKS to Juste for this amazing bracelet!!! :)) 


Sveiki !!! 

LT Šiandieną norėjau pasidalinti savo dviem mėgstamiausiais pirkinukais. Pirmiausia, tai šis Zaros paltukas, kurį pirkau dar praeitą rudenį. Rekomenduoju, nešiosite tikrai ne vienerius metus :) Šį sijoną pirkau - Humana Vintage Vilniuje. Negalėjau jo ten palikti :D Ko gero, paskui nebūčiau jau niekur radus tokio už 4 eurus !

Ir aišku, negalėčiau nepaminėti šios apyrankės (foto žemiau). Didelis AČIŪ JUSTEI!!! 

Iki pasimatymo !!!

You Might Also Like

13 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I super love puffy skirts and I'm actually collecting it in different designs that I see and like :) Yours is nice. The colors are basic and can be paired with anything else :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labai dailus sijonas :)

    www.eimante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classy and perfect fall outfit. I'm in love with your skirt - so good!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the skirt and the coat!

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt!! Your photos seems so fun!<3

    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts