When autumn comes in summer

August 02, 2015

Hi!!

So, this time two looks for you guys:)) Again pretty casual looks. My favorite pieces : 
  •  Shirt with this amazing collar for only 0,60
  • Oversized sweater. You actually can live in it. :) So soft and cozy.
  • And of course...leather red jacket. For only 6€ 


Second look


Have a great day!!! 


You Might Also Like

6 komentarai (-ų)

  1. This outfit is so comfy! The sweater is versatile and i like it!

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace, so cute :) Bisous from France!

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics and I am in love with your burgundy jacket!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your oversized chunky sweater!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts