Favorite beauty products

March 11, 2016


Hey!

This month I decided to share my beauty favorites with you. Here's the list of products which I love and have been using for quite some time now. 

First of all I'm kinda into Garnier products. I have been using this conditioner and shampoo for over a year now. I love it so much. It smells amazing and the sent stays for a long period of time. 





BB cream. I have been using this Garnier BB cream for past 2 years. My skin looks visibly healthier. It feels light weight and a little goes along way. I love that this cream does not cause breakouts. It helps to even my skin tone without having a lot of makeup. It is amazing:))


Coconut oil. You can use it for your body, hair and it is great for baking too.:) It is good for all types of skin, including dry skin. But mostly I use this for my hair. I apply it once in a week on the ends of my hair.By the way...it smells like cookies !

 Eveline cosmetics / nail therapy. I think I already wrote about one of these products. I recommend to use both of them. First one protects against cracking, braking and splitting. After applying this product my nails looks more healthier. And second nail product gives the nails shine and extends nail polish durability. But only use one coat of it, because otherwise your nails won't look even and shiny. I really really like that these products is so affordable, costs only few euros, but actually helps to protect your nails from chipping. 

Another shampoo is from Dove. I have really dry hair and I like how my hair feels after using this one. 

 RASA hand cream by  Agnė Jagelavičiūtė. What I love about this cream is that you don't have to apply it over and over again. All you need is a small drop of it. It definitely will last me long long time. 

SALON smooth and shine  hair serum. After washing my hair I use this one to protect my hair. It will definitely give shine to your hair. But just never apply a lot of this product to avoid greasy hair.

Another Garnier product - Cleansing Water. It will never end...haha just kidding, but really guys I have been using this product since august, every single day for my entire face and i still have it :) I t removes all my makeup so easily. Would I buy it again? - YES

Yes another hand cream and this one is by Margarita. LOVE the smell of this. Also sometimes I apply  this on my face to. 




You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

Popular Posts

recent posts